Re: [INTERFACES] ODBC connection refused

From: David Hartwig <daveh(at)insightdist(dot)com>
To: guy(dot)corbaz(at)swissmail(dot)com
Cc: pgsql-interfaces <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [INTERFACES] ODBC connection refused
Date: 1998-07-06 16:37:14
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

I realize that this is easier said than done, but you may want to get your
PostgreSQL server and ODBC driver. I am not aware of any active support for
these earlier releases of the driver. (v0.31 or earlier)

The latest driver can be found at http://www.insightdist.com/psqlodbc. We
will do our best to support you in your use of this driver. Unfortunately,
this driver only works with ProstgreSQL 6.2+.