Re: [Acs-pg-dev] another milestone!

From: Don Baccus <dhogaza(at)pacifier(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [Acs-pg-dev] another milestone!
Date: 2000-05-02 17:03:50
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Ben Adida of the OpenACS project has written a nice summary of
why MySQL sucks for serious work (such as our toolkit). He's
written it in response to the endless stream of questions we get
from folks asking why we're not basing our work on MySQL.

I think you'll enjoy it.

http://openacs.org/doc/acspg/why-not-mysql.html

http://donb.photo.net.