Facing Problem in Autovacuuming Deamon....

From: Deven <devendra(at)covacsis(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Facing Problem in Autovacuuming Deamon....
Date: 2010-06-22 11:50:27
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi all,

I am using Postgresql Database for our system storage and I am running
Autovacuuming Deamon on my entire database. But on of the table set in my
database never undergoes the Autovacuuming. I always need to do the manual
vacuuming on that table.

Can anyone kindly tell me the solution for the same problem.Do I need to do
any configurations to come out of this problem?

Waiting for reply...

Thanks and Regards,
Devendra Mule.
Covacsis Technologies Pvt. Ltd.