Re: Proposed Patchs

From: "Thomas Sondag" <thomas(dot)sondag(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Proposed Patchs
Date: 2006-05-30 12:42:05
Lists: pgadmin-support

2006/5/29, Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>:

> [...]

I'm not sure this is the better way, because most of the time objects
are owned by the current user, so showing only group by default can be
a bit confusing.

If you want to see the result with the "Show group ..." option try
the folowing patch . the main idea for AddRoles function was to remove
one sql query.

I test this patch only with postgresql 8.1 and it stop segfaulting now :)

Thomas