Re: [GENERAL] PostgreSQL Global Development Group

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [GENERAL] PostgreSQL Global Development Group
Date: 2002-12-10 01:04:03
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> First off, I'd like to ask everyone to CUT IT OUT WITH THE $^*&^(at)** FLAMING,
> ALREADY! People are *attacking* each other instead of disagreeing.

Amen. This was first time 'round for the advocacy group, and it's not
surprising that there are some things they did wrong, or at least could
have done better. Can't we discuss the matter like a group of
reasonably friendly people? I think we all have the same end goals
in mind, so I don't see the need for unpleasantness.