Re: How about to have relnamespace and relrole?

From: Jeevan Chalke <jeevan(dot)chalke(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: How about to have relnamespace and relrole?
Date: 2015-03-04 09:43:40
Lists: pgsql-hackers

make installcheck-world: tested, passed
Implements feature: tested, passed
Spec compliant: tested, passed
Documentation: tested, passed

> 1.
> +#include "utils/acl.h"
>
> Can you please add it at appropriate place as #include list is an ordered
> list

> regrolein calls reg_role_oid in acl.c, which is declared in acl.h.

Well. I was suggesting that putting #include "utils/acl.h" line after
#include "parser/parse_type.h" and before #include "utils/builtins.h"
so that they will be in order.
I understand that it is needed for reg_role_oid() call.

Review comments on *_v4 patches:

1.
+ The OID alias types don't sctrictly comply the transaction isolation

Typo. sctrictly => strictly

2.
+ joining the system tables correnspond to the OID types.
Typo. correnspond => correspond

Apart from these typos, I see no issues.
However, you can have a look over Jim's suggestion on doc wordings.

If you feel comfortable, I have no issues if you mark this as
"Ready for Committer" once you fix the typos and doc wordings.