Lucid and debhelper

From: Christoph Berg <cb(at)df7cb(dot)de>
To: PostgreSQL in Debian <pgsql-pkg-debian(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Lucid and debhelper
Date: 2013-02-12 16:40:38
Lists: pgsql-pkg-debian

This is just a note that we don't have debhelper 9 in lucid, so we
can't build stuff depending on it on lucid.

We could try to create a backport, but at the moment I'm just
excluding lucid builds for the affected packages. (pgpool2, probably
more to come.)

Christoph
--
cb(at)df7cb(dot)de | http://www.df7cb.de/