New PGXN Extension site

From: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>
To: "David E(dot) Wheeler" <david(dot)wheeler(at)pgexperts(dot)com>
Cc: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: New PGXN Extension site
Date: 2010-06-15 20:12:55
Lists: pgsql-announce pgsql-hackers pgsql-www

This was just posted to announce. Seems the community now has to
compete with another extension-based infrastructure if we ever get
around to developing one of our own.

I personally had no knowledge of this, which is fine, but don't expect
me to get excited about it, except to consider it a threat to a
community-lead extension site.

EnterpriseDB http://enterprisedb.com