Re: archives.postgresql.org change

From: Andrew Sullivan <ajs(at)crankycanuck(dot)ca>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: archives.postgresql.org change
Date: 2008-02-24 12:56:34
Lists: pgsql-www

On Sun, Feb 24, 2008 at 09:53:10AM +0100, Magnus Hagander wrote:

> > Uhh... this has been being talking about for *months*.
>
> Really? I've missed that completely.

I also do not remember any posting of an announcement like, "We're moving
service $X from $machineA to $machineB at $timestamptz."

There seems to be a predilection for moving things around without a lot of
clear planning. If we're going to have a group of administrators
maintaining machines, surely we need to have clear announcements of the
above sort before and after such moves, so that nobody is surprised, no?