Re: SCMS question

From: Warren Turkal <wt(at)penguintechs(dot)org>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: SCMS question
Date: 2007-02-24 07:20:46
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Wednesday 21 February 2007 21:23, Warren Turkal wrote:
> Are there any plans to move to another SCMS in the future? I am curious, I
> guess.

Is it possible to obtain a mirror of the CVS repository? The version of CVS on
the repository server is incompatible with cvsps (at least the version on
Debian, which I believe is the latest). I'd like to try converting the CVS
repository to Git and try the cvs gateway to see how well it works. The cvsps
tool is used in the conversion process.

Thanks,
wt
--