Re: Website translation, a bug in right-to-left languages

From: Hossein Noorikhah <hossein_noorikhah(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Website translation, a bug in right-to-left languages
Date: 2005-04-10 05:11:23
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi
I think everything's fine now, but does the web site
automatically updated?(I can't see the changes in the
website right now) How long it will take? I just tried
the cvs css file and that was good, as I tested with
the saved web pages.
Now, there are minor changes needed to be done, and I
think those changes won't need the modification of web
site files, they can simply be done in translation
strings.
Thanks for your attention.