database monitor

From: Edson Vilhena de Carvalho <edson_jvc(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: database monitor
Date: 2005-03-29 23:10:49
Lists: pgsql-general

I´m a estudante and I am making a project where I am
developing a database monitor, PostgreSQL is one of
the database's that my aplication will monotorize. I
have only started working with postgreSQL recently I
am likin it.

I would like to know what do you think it is
importante and useful do be monitorized in a
postgreSQL database, you can also give me your
opinions about things you think that are importante to
be monitorized in any database system.

Tank you very much
Edson Carvalho