Re: plpgsql functions to 'C' functions

From: Michael Fuhr <mike(at)fuhr(dot)org>
To: Peter Manchev <pmanchev(at)hotmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: plpgsql functions to 'C' functions
Date: 2005-02-03 06:21:07
Lists: pgsql-sql

On Wed, Feb 02, 2005 at 05:57:10AM -0800, Peter Manchev wrote:

> I would like to convert all my plpgsql functions to their 'C' equivalent
> coded functions.

Why? What problem are you trying to solve?

> Does anyone have experience in this matter?

See "C-Language Functions" in the documentation:

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.0/static/xfunc-c.html

If you're having a specific difficulty then please show the code
you're using, explain what you want it to do, and describe what
acutally happens.

--
Michael Fuhr
http://www.fuhr.org/~mfuhr/