Re: Important Info on comp.databases.postgresql.general

From: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Important Info on comp.databases.postgresql.general
Date: 2004-11-10 16:33:58
Lists: pgsql-general

Jeff Eckermann wrote:
> ??? As a longstanding reader of the pgsql-
> mailinglists, (including via news.postgresql.org on
> occasion), all I see is some outsiders trying to help
> us "fix" a problem that does not exist. And yes, I
> have read most of the messages that have passed by in
> these threads. After all that, I still don't see the
> benefit.

Perhaps in parallel with the Usenet community voting whether they want
to receive posts from the mailing lists, we can have the mailing list
subscribers vote on whether they want to receive messages from the
Usenet or want to have their messages forwarded to the Usenet. That
might be interesting.

--
Peter Eisentraut