Final Copy Edit: Press Release, Page

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Final Copy Edit: Press Release, Page
Date: 2004-11-09 01:23:57
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Folks,

I'd like to have one or two people look over the PR stuff one last time now
that it's all together. Here's what I'm wanting:

-- typos
-- egregious grammar mistakes
-- completely wrong facts

I am not interested in content editing at this time; we'll be starting
translations on Tuesday, and lots of people have already helped develop what
we have.

Here's the docs:
http://pgfoundry.org/docman/?group_id=1000047

--