PostgreeSQL C header files

From: Christian Kienle <christian-kienle(at)losg(dot)org>
To: "pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PostgreeSQL C header files
Date: 2003-12-23 20:58:39
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello,

at the moment I try to write a little CGI library written in C++. I want offer
a PostgreeSQL interface for all the user of my CGI library.
Is there any book or a good documentation how I use the C headerfiles Postgree
SQL hopefully offers?

I know, that Postgree SQL is written with C - so there should be C header
files - and perhaps there are C++ header files too.

With headerfiles I mean C/C++ functions/classes, which provide an easy use.

Thank you very much.

Christian Kienle
(I have already searched the PostgreeSQL hp and looked throw the documentation
- I found nothing ;(( )

--
Linux is like a wigwam - no gates, no windows and an apache inside.