Who is maintaining the dbf2pg contrib utility?

From: nolan(at)celery(dot)tssi(dot)com
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org (pgsql hackers list)
Subject: Who is maintaining the dbf2pg contrib utility?
Date: 2003-08-04 17:49:05
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Is anyone actively maintaining the dbase/dbf2pg utility in the
contrib library? I have a couple of patches to fix bugs and one
feature enhancement to suggest, but I'm not sure of the proper
procedure for a contrib package.

I've tried contacting the author at the address given in the package
(maarten(dot)boekhold(at)reuters(dot)com) with no response, but maybe that's an
old address.
--
Mike Nolan