Translation HOWTO

From: Jean-Michel POURE <jm(dot)poure(at)freesurf(dot)fr>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: Andreas Pflug <Andreas(dot)Pflug(at)web(dot)de>, "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Subject: Translation HOWTO
Date: 2003-06-24 10:28:05
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Dear Andreas,

I just noticed your new HOWTOTRANSLATE.txt file on top of the repository.

It is better explained than the HTML documentation I just committed to CVS.
Therefore, I will merge your text into mine. When it is finished, I will send
you an email for review, so that we work on the sames files.

Cheers,
Jean-Michel