Re: Problems with psqlodbc and Business Objects

From: "Wayne Armstrong" <wdarmst(at)bacchus(dot)com(dot)au>
To: Mathias(dot)Picker(at)virtual-earth(dot)de, pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Problems with psqlodbc and Business Objects
Date: 2003-04-28 22:07:19
Lists: pgsql-odbc

** Reply to message from Mathias(dot)Picker(at)virtual-earth(dot)de on Mon, 28 Apr 2003
19:42:36 +0200
Hi Mathias,
The "interesting" displays you are getting look like a scenario we came across
earlier.
Try turning on unknowns as long varchhar, parse statements, and pick the
longest option in the odbc driver.

Regards,
Wayne