Re: Anyone else seeing CREATE TABLE crashes with psqlodbc?

From: "Wayne Armstrong" <wdarmst(at)bacchus(dot)com(dot)au>
To: "Clay Luther" <claycle(at)cisco(dot)com>, <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Anyone else seeing CREATE TABLE crashes with psqlodbc?
Date: 2003-04-28 22:02:27
Lists: pgsql-odbc

** Reply to message from "Clay Luther" <claycle(at)cisco(dot)com> on Mon, 28 Apr 2003
14:09:47 -0500

Hi Clay,
If you haven't yet, try fooling around with some of the psqlodbc parameters.
We were seeing a fair number of gpf's from our app running through the windows
client, untill we turned on the dissalow premature setting for the client. Most
gpfs were resulting from an attempt by our app to do a "free statement" on a
statement handle that hat already been closed by the driver.

Caveat on this is that I'm not sure I've been successful in geting the unixodbc
driver to listen to any parameters from the odbc.ini file at all :)

Regards,
Wayne