Re: where is libpq.so

From: Andres Ledesma <aledes(at)telefonica(dot)net>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: where is libpq.so
Date: 2003-02-01 11:21:28
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hi everybody,

The point whit libpq.so is that to install pgaccess, it asked me for
libpqtcl.so, and it again asked for libpq.so.

On my postgres/lib, there was libpq.so.2.2... I made a symlink to it, called
it libpq.so and it worked...I hope this would not be heretic ..-:)

Thanks a bunch for your anwsers.. Oliver, Aarni and Michiel...and anyother
else...

Best regards,

Andrew

"Perseverance is the virtue of success. Being perseverant, the weak will
become stronger, the iliterate will become cultivated."
-doesn't matter who wrote or said
:-- it's true