simple e-mail question.

From: Alan Wayne <alanjwayne(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: simple e-mail question.
Date: 2002-05-26 03:41:02
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi All!

I thought it might be helpful to any one interested an
approach I took to migrate foxpro data to postgre.
That note with explanation and program attachments was
sent yesterday. Just out of curiosity, where did it
go? It does not seem to show up in the general
mailings. Anyway, as it might save someone alot of
time, I'd be happy to send it on upon request.

(Still curious as to where it went though???)

cheers,
ajw