replication questions

From: Doug Needham <dneedham(at)pbo(dot)net>
To: Pgsql Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: replication questions
Date: 2002-05-02 18:10:56
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I am a bit new to postgresql. I have used it in a few applications, however,
in the current application we are beginning to see a need for replicated
databases. I am trying to find out more information about how to do automatic
replication with postgresql.
I have gone through the basic rserv tutorial, and I have a basic
understanding of how it works. However, I have noticed there are a number of
replication projects currently underway.

My questions are :

1) Is this the correct forum to ask this question?
2) What is the "recomended" replication solution project?
3) How are others doing replication?

Thanks,

Doug