Re: PgAdmin II

From: Jean-Michel POURE <jm(dot)poure(at)freesurf(dot)fr>
To: "Chris Gamache" <cgamache(at)add123(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PgAdmin II
Date: 2002-02-20 16:25:06
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

> A fine upgrade to an already good product. It still has exactly the right
features for DB admin, and no extraneous fluff.
Thanks. Dave, Chris likes your pgAdmin2 very much.

> Is there an option that would simulate the old Security Window from PgAdmin
(1) ? I found the security wizard, but it doesn't quite match the ease of use
of the old security window...
What would you propose? Please send your feature proposal to
pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org(dot)

Regards,
Jean-Michel POURE