Re: Newbie question :-)

From: Tim Freund <tim(at)technofreund(dot)com>
To: Bela Lantos <belantos(at)optusnet(dot)com(dot)au>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Newbie question :-)
Date: 2001-02-27 03:21:43
Lists: pgsql-general

I like Postgres and all, but if you REALLY want to be sure that your
programs are compatible with Oracle, you can always download copy for
free under a development license.

http://otn.oracle.com/software/

...and then you can go back to using Postgresql for all of your own
projects.

Tim

--
/* Tim Freund -- tim(at)technofreund(dot)com */