Bug tracker

From: "Mickael Deloison" <mdeloison(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Bug tracker
Date: 2008-09-25 09:14:08
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi,

This is a suggestion: with the two Google Summer of Code projects (GQB
and pgScript) I think that installing a bug tracker (and a feature
request list) for pgAdmin should be a good idea. If there is a bug in
one part of pgAdmin (GQB, pgScript or pgAdmin) we would be able to:
1) Categorize the bug or the feature
2) Send an email automatically to the person supposed to correct the
bug / add the feature
3) Tell when the bug is fixed / the feature added

What do you think about that?

Best regards,
Mickael