ncoding "Table Name" and "Filed Name"

From: Vikram A <vikkiatbipl(at)yahoo(dot)in>
To: PGSQL - Genearal <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: ncoding "Table Name" and "Filed Name"
Date: 2011-06-17 04:42:37
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello there,
I request you to give your commends on the following,
1. We have planned to cipher our table name  and filed name [the necessary data will be ciphered with predefined functions with 'key']
2. This cipher functions will be our own code
3. Using these functions we can mange the applications

We are expecting following advantages through this,
Unauthorized use either by the
1. DB administrator
2. ex-developer Or
3. Any body

My question is, DO i face any negative project management problems by doing this? Pleas share your experience on this aspect and commend our idea.
Thank you
Vikram A