Re: Stored Procedures

From: bugbug(at)shaw(dot)ca
To: Steve Crawford <scrawford(at)pinpointresearch(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Stored Procedures
Date: 2003-04-11 21:04:34
Lists: pgsql-novice

Porting my simple stored procedures to functions seems a little too daunting for me. There doesnt seem to be much direct translation. Stuff about having to supply a return value...I want to return records like a simple select query...or i just want to insert a row into my table with a dozen parameters...I dont want to return anything.

Dennis