Re: Beta 6 Regression results on Redat 7.0.

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Lamar Owen <lamar(dot)owen(at)wgcr(dot)org>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Beta 6 Regression results on Redat 7.0.
Date: 2001-03-20 22:21:28
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Lamar Owen <lamar(dot)owen(at)wgcr(dot)org> writes:
> DROP TABLE temptest;
> + NOTICE: FlushRelationBuffers(temptest, 0): block 0 is referenced (private 0, global 1)
> + ERROR: heap_drop_with_catalog: FlushRelationBuffers returned -2
> SELECT * FROM temptest;

Hoo, that's interesting ... Exactly what fileset were you using again?

> Seeing that RC1 is in prep, is there a pressing need to upload and
> release beta 6 RPM's, or will it be a day or two before RC1?

I think you might as well wait for RC1 as far as actually making RPMs
goes. But do you want to let anyone else check out the RPM build
process? For instance, I've been wondering what you did about the
which-set-of-headers-to-install issue.