How can I simply substatue a value in a query?

From: Roy Souther <roy(at)SiliconTao(dot)com>
To: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: How can I simply substatue a value in a query?
Date: 2005-06-27 17:16:58
Lists: pgsql-sql

I want to do a simple substatution of a value in a query. For example I
have a boolean field that wil return t or f for True and False. I would
like it to return Yes or No. I don't want to have a 2x2 table to look up
the output. I don't want to use stored procedue.

I think there is a better way, somthing very simple but I cannot
remember what it is.

Roy Souther
www.SiliconTao.com
Let Open Source help your business move beyond.

For security this message is digitally authenticated by GnuPG.