PostgreSQL CD based on Morphix

From: Omar Miranda <omar(at)linux(dot)unam(dot)mx>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PostgreSQL CD based on Morphix
Date: 2004-04-14 15:03:31
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Hi all, i have read in the archive of web site the work of Satoshi
Nagayasu about the distro based on Morphix, so, i make a distro based on
Morphix, and i use PostgreSQL, but i don't know why in my distro this
service can't start, i don't recive any error and the message is
succefuly started, but the fact is, PostgreSQL is down.

So, my question is, Santoshi, can you telme if you make something
special to make work PostgreSQL?

i edit the init.sh with this line /etc/init.d/potsgresql start &

Regards
Omar.