jdbc supportsStoredProcedures

From: "tijgertje" <figje(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: jdbc supportsStoredProcedures
Date: 2004-02-15 09:04:00
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hi,

I'm having this weird problem and I hope somebody can help me with this.
I've created a new database named test and I also did createlang plpgsql
test.
So after that I wrote this simple jdbc program, I tried to test if
PostgreSQL supports stored procedures with the supportsStoredProcedures
method in the DatabaseMetaData class, but the method returned false. I don't
understand why it returns this result. Is it a problem related to PostgreSQL
or the jdbc driver, or is it just me?

Tnx :)