Re: Postgres idea list

From: Dave Cramer <Dave(at)micro-automation(dot)net>
To: josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com
Cc: "pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Postgres idea list
Date: 2002-06-26 18:36:15
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Josh,

1) There is an open source implementation of java
2) The jdbc driver is much better than it was recently we have made lots
of improvements, and it won't affect jpgadmin anyway. I actually think
writing the admin tool in java will make the driver better.
3) Don't see this as a big issue we aren't writing something esoteric
here.

Dave