Help Porting Pg Perl Module

From: Jeff Post <postjeff(at)uwm(dot)edu>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Help Porting Pg Perl Module
Date: 2002-04-26 22:30:18
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello
I am trying to port the Pg perl module that ships with postgres to Novell
Netware. I am having Tons of issues with the non-standard Netware
implimentation of Perl 5.6.1. Anyways digging through the module source I am
not able to determin if the module depends on any postgresql libraries.

If there is a dependancy is it on a Os-dependant Sharable object. Or is it just
a header file? How does the Module load these depandencies. ...

I am very inexperienced with this sort of thing. Anybody out there that worked
on the PG module that would be welling to let me pick there brain a little bit?

Thanks
Jeff Post