Re: Refactoring of command.c

From: "Rod Taylor" <rbt(at)zort(dot)ca>
To: "Tom Lane" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: "Bruce Momjian" <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>, "Peter Eisentraut" <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>, "John Gray" <jgray(at)azuli(dot)co(dot)uk>, <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Refactoring of command.c
Date: 2002-02-27 15:21:27
Lists: pgsql-hackers

It will, but I've always been able to make the assumption it won't be
compiled in as the make files always specified exactly which ones to
compile (and would ignore the new 'stray').

Perhaps the best way to approach this would be to ask the FreeBSD
'repo' people what they do -- as they do this kind of stuff quite
frequently.
--
Rod Taylor

This message represents the official view of the voices in my head