access and postgresql

From: "Sezmillenium" <sezmillenium(at)yahoo(dot)es>
To: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: access and postgresql
Date: 2003-12-04 05:49:32
Lists: pgsql-odbc
Hi all,
    I read your article "Using Microsoft Access with PostgreSQL" in http://techdocs.postgresql.org/v2/Guides/Using%20Microsoft%20Access%20with%20PostgreSQL/ .

    I am interested to convert access database to postgresql and I must use access to front view because I have a visual basic application. I tryed few months ago and I have a problem with seek function. You can see the code below:

Set maquina = bd.OpenRecordset("maquina")
maquina.index = "primarykey"
maquina.Seek "=", OF

    With ODBC connection don't accept seek, because is a function that only works with access (is Jet connector). I didn't find a solution because I cannot change all code. Do you know something???

Thanks
SERGI

pgsql-odbc by date

Next:From: Gunnar GroetschelDate: 2003-12-04 11:35:08