UI Addition Request. View Data > View BOTTOM 100 Rows

From: "Matt Janssen" <matt(at)luggagepros(dot)com>
To: <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: UI Addition Request. View Data > View BOTTOM 100 Rows
Date: 2010-08-12 16:40:25
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Presently pgAdmin tables have a right-click context menu option "View Data >
View Top 100 Rows".

More often than wanting to see the oldest data, we want to view the newest
data. I propose an addition or change that allows for "View Bottom 100
Rows." This option would mimic the existing functionality, except that the
sort order would be descending.

Thoughts? I apologize if I'm bothering the wrong people on this.

Matt Janssen
IT Analyst
Luggage Pros
matt(at)luggagepros(dot)com