RE: [HACKERS] Happy column dropping

From: "Hiroshi Inoue" <Inoue(at)tpf(dot)co(dot)jp>
To: "Tom Lane" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: "Peter Eisentraut" <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>, "The Hermit Hacker" <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>, "PostgreSQL Development" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>, "Bruce Momjian" <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Subject: RE: [HACKERS] Happy column dropping
Date: 2000-01-25 01:58:43
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Yes,I know it.
But I'm now inclined to generate unique relation file name each time
in order to have different file names for different versions of a same
relation oid. Without chainging relation oids,we would be to do
nothing about their attributes/constraints etc.

Anyway this must be decided after sufficient discussion.
It's not the time to do it now.

Regards.

Hiroshi Inoue
Inoue(at)tpf(dot)co(dot)jp