Duplicate key value violates unique constraint

From: "Nafees Sardar" <nafees(at)epazz(dot)net>
To: <pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Duplicate key value violates unique constraint
Date: 2020-03-16 15:55:57
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Hi support,

I migrate my data from MS Sql server to postgreSQL database, now when I try
to insert new row it gives me error "duplicate key value violates unique
constraint". For example I have a table which contains 100 rows of records
when I go for inserting 101 row it give duplicate value constraint error.
When I pass PK value manually its working, and one more thing auto increment
is enabled for all tables .

Can you please let me know anything I am missing? I will really appreciate
it.

Thanks

Regards

Nafees Sardar