Re: BUG #5404: Mirrored pgadmin GUI

From: Yodan Tauber <yodan(dot)tauber(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: BUG #5404: Mirrored pgadmin GUI
Date: 2010-04-22 10:21:44
Lists: pgadmin-support

I have seen this message in the archive:
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-bugs/2010-04/msg00034.php
I happened to encounter the same issue and couldn't find another post
regarding it (other than the one mentioned above), let alone a solution.
After some trial and error, though, I managed to find an easy solution
myself and would like to document it.

This problem can be solved mrrely by setting the language explicitly to
English (rather than simply Default). This can be done in File - Options -
General - User Language. Afterwards, the application needs to be restarted.

Yodan