Re: Performance and Clustering

From: Jaime Rodriguez <jaime(dot)rodriguez(at)liberux(dot)com>
To: Scott Marlowe <scott(dot)marlowe(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Performance and Clustering
Date: 2010-04-30 02:07:48
Lists: pgsql-general

Thanks a lot for all your responses

I am impress, really impress. I never though I could get this amount of
Thanks a lot :) :)

I don't have details, I'll get them really soon. But all your input is
really valuable. I have much more information. I'll continue my research.
I'll spend a lot of time reading at wiki :P :)

I am agree, 4k requests seams to be toooo much and crazy. I hope that my
contact was wrong and it's only 400, which looks to be manageable.

Once again, thanks a lot, I have a lot of information. Really appreciate
your valuable time.

Thanks :)

--
Ing. Jaime Rodríguez Quesada, Mag