Cleaning up template 1

From: "Josh Berkus" <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Cleaning up template 1
Date: 2002-03-25 20:05:46
Lists: pgsql-sql

Folks,

Due to an accident with a script, I created about 200 objects in the
template1 database instead of the database for which they were
intended.
I am now faced with either deleting each of these object individually,
or dumping my whole postgresql installation and re-installing each
user database, one at a time.

Can anyone suggest any shortcuts for fixing this problem?

-Josh