Permanent fatal errors

From: "Josh Berkus" <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Permanent fatal errors
Date: 2002-02-21 22:14:38
Lists: pgsql-sql

Folks,

My development database died without a recent backup (it's a
development, and not a production machine, so no automated backup :-p
). I can't make Postgres run again without an initdb, which will wipe
out my data. Is there any way I can retrieve the schema and data from
the raw files, which are intact?

Thanks, Josh

Josh Berkus
Complete information technology josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com
and data management solutions (415) 565-7293
for law firms, small businesses fax 621-2533