Putting up Press Releases?

From: "Josh Berkus" <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Subject: Putting up Press Releases?
Date: 2004-11-06 22:04:00
Lists: pgsql-www

Folks,

We're about to start into translations for the 8.0 press release.
People seem prepared to get it into: Polish, Italian, French,
Japanese, German, Russian, Swedish, Danish, Hungarian, Romanian,
Turkish, Spanish and Brazillan Portuguese.

My question is, do we have where to put these up? Is there any point
in posting a press release for a language we don't have a web site in?
Last time we created some ad-hoc folders and hard-coded encodings, but
I don't want to make a mess for the WWW migration.

--Josh