PGAccess/pgplsql Blues

From: "Josh Berkus" <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PGAccess/pgplsql Blues
Date: 2001-06-01 16:30:40
Lists: pgsql-sql

Folks,

I've been having an annoying problem that I'm hoping someone else has
had and solved:

When I edit some of my more complex plpgsql functions using PGAccess,
the functions break and cannot be made to work again except by reloading
them from PLSQL/text. All attempts to use the function after PGAccess
editing are met with: 'Parse error at or near ""'

Once the *identical* function text is reloaded via PSQL command-line,
however, the function works.

I'm using Postgres 7.1 RC2 and PGAccess 0.98.5.

-Josh

Josh Berkus
Complete information technology josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com
and data management solutions (415) 565-7293
for law firms, small businesses fax 621-2533