Re: Complex view question

From: "Josh Berkus" <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: "Glenn MacGregor" <gtm(at)oracom(dot)com>, "Josh Berkus" <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>, <pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Complex view question
Date: 2002-01-16 21:47:49
Lists: pgsql-sql

Glenn,

> So is there a way to do query 1 with a view?
>
> The query is not optimized, I want to get it working first.

Data structure, please. I can't tell what we're working with here.

Also, a statement of what you want the result of the view to be would be
helpful.

Finally, it may not be possible to do exactly what you want with a view, in
which case you'll need to use a straight query.

-Josh Berkus

Josh Berkus
Complete information technology josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com
and data management solutions (415) 565-7293
for law firms, small businesses fax 621-2533