Re: Regular Expressions [progress]

From: <ezequias(at)fastcon(dot)com(dot)br>
To: Richard Broersma Jr <rabroersma(at)yahoo(dot)com>,pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Regular Expressions [progress]
Date: 2007-03-28 12:25:41
Lists: pgsql-sql

Richards and List,

Now I find out the 'similar to' statement where I can do such search, but I
must still parse all substrings.

Here is my stage:

Select * from myAddressTable where address similar to ('%(ELMO|ST.|258)%')

But I still need to Separete all strings.

Could someone help me in this crusade ?

Regards
Ezequias

--