Re: BOOLEAN data type?

From: "Josh Berkus" <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>, Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: BOOLEAN data type?
Date: 2001-04-14 22:09:26
Lists: pgsql-sql

Peter,

> No way. You're doing something wrong. How about showing the data
> that
> makes you believe this?

Hey, take it easy. It was only a technical question / potential issue.
Not a personal criticism.

Based on your implied assertion that the queries *should* be working in
a Boolean fashion, I took them apart and re-built them ... and it turned
out to be a data problem in a linked table (a unique index was dropped
somehow without my awareness while altering the tables).

So Booleans are working properly, and you can relax now.

-Josh Berkus

Josh Berkus
Complete information technology josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com
and data management solutions (415) 565-7293
for law firms, small businesses fax 621-2533