Need topics for next meeting

From: "Josh Berkus" <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Need topics for next meeting
Date: 2003-01-29 17:48:44
Lists: sfpug

People,

Our next meeting is coming up on February 12th, in the East Bay. I'd
like to call now for topics for the meeting, so that we can get
something worth taking BART to.

I will continue to try and get in touch with RHDB to see if they have
any engineers in the greater Bay Area.

Other Ideas:
1) Bricolage? David?
2) Basic PL/Perl procedures ... me or David or somebody.
3) I could finish my article series on indexing and present it.
4) Elein could present something from her book.
5) We could do a grand tour of PostgreSQL GUI tools (me, I guess)
6) Volunteers? Please?

Thoughts, people?

-Josh Berkus