Re: Applications using PostgreSQL

From: "Josh Berkus" <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>, Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: "Roderick A(dot) Anderson" <raanders(at)acm(dot)org>, <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Applications using PostgreSQL
Date: 2002-10-09 16:52:42
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Marc,

> The key problem is that the menu items on the left of teh screen are
> all
> graphics, so adding/removing is a royal pain :( Vince has been
> working on
> a redesign of the site, its just slow with everything else on the go
> :(

Thanks for clearing that up. How about we recruit some volunteers to
help Vince? He shouldn't be doing this by himself, it'll never get
finished ...

Heck, we've got 8 volunteer web contributors for OpenOffice.org (you'll
actually see some progress on the 2nd anniversary), seems like we could
get one or two for Postgresql.org.

-Josh Berkus